Friday, May 4, 2018

OUGD603 - Brief 9 - Evaluation

Having already formed a friendship with Shannie after employability week, collaborating with her and the rest of The Elephant Room was a very fluid process. This was also the first time I had collaborated with an established advertising agency, making it a hugely beneficial experience to my own professional practice.

Throughout the brief, I gained so much knowledge about professionally working within the industry, the stresses and workload which are present, as well as the short strict deadlines. A constant dedicated channel of communication benefited this quick turnaround, giving me ongoing feedback about the work I was producing. Through this, many varied and distinct iterations of the brand identity were created, with constant critique sessions being held consistently throughout each day.

Even though this was a paid live brief, the most rewarding element was having an actual positive impact within the industry, raising money for charitable organisations, and seeing all my hard work pay off as so many people attended the conference. The contacts made throughout this project are invaluable, and may prove vital in my development and transition into a professional practitioner.


No comments:

Post a Comment